12.23.2008

Weekend of Christmas fun!

Last weekend, my parents came to visit and do some last minute shopping. We went to dinner with Jennifer and Josh Francis and Phil, Janis and Jill Jones. We took Jen's baby Brody to see Santa. It was the sweetest thing ever! Here are few fun pics from the weekend!!

The girls... Janis, Jill, me, mom and Jen

The sisters... Or at least I like to pretend. HA! :)

Brody woke up to see Santa!

I bet he gets everything he asked for!

Then Brody made the 10:00 news! Thanks Matt and Neile for putting him on at the end! He was awake the whole time and never even made a peep!

Afterwards, we fulfilled on of Jill's dreams! :)

On Sunday, we took the dogs to see Santa at Petsmart! Here is Kota, my parents dog with Santa!

Romeo asked Santa for bones and lots of bacon treats!



I really hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas with family and friends. I look forward to hearing about and seeing everyone's holiday weekend! Next time I blog it will be from my new Macbook! YIPEE!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL!!!!

No comments: