4.21.2009

Rachel's Shower

This weekend was my soon-to-be sister-in-law Rachel's EEE shower. It was so fun to see a lot of girls that I had not seen in a long time. And she got some wonderful gifts! I can't wait to see everyone again in a month at the WEDDING!!

The table was gorgeous and the food was great!

Rachel and the hostess'

All of the girls that showed up!! It was a great turnout!

Rachel with her Christmas china.

Lindsay Dawson surprised everyone by coming to town for the shower! She was excited to meet Brody!

My very best friends Jill and Jennifer.

Poor Brody was perfect all day and at this point had missed his morning and afternoon nap!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you got a group pic on your camera because I didn't! And Anita's "don't move" picture of the 3 of us turned out really cute! Haha! I'm so gald we all went down together. It was so fun!!

Jill said...

I had so much fun Sunday! I like the pic of the three of us - Nita is good with the camera!! That pic of Brody is so sweet, he was soo sleepy! It was a long but very fun day!!