9.03.2009

Mr. Brody Francis

Jennifer, Janis, Brody and I met for lunch today at Qdoba! This sweet little man just smiled at us and was so good the whole time! I am so thankful that I have the Jones and Francis families here in Fayetteville with me!


Doesn't that smile just make you melt?!


This big boy is 11 months old today!!!! So you know what that means....

Cake party!!

This was sadly our last monthly cake party! Jennifer did so good with the last one! It's game week so it was just appropriate for this month's theme to be Razorbacks!

He knows the drill now! HA! And he was just ready for some cake!

We started calling the hogs and he lifted his hands with us!! Hog fans can never be too young!

Finally eating some cake!

I can't wait to see what he does next month when he gets a whole cake for himself!

If you haven't gotten enough of Brody from this post... CLICK HERE to see me giving him his first hair cut!

2 comments:

Amo said...

I love his hair! So cute how it comes up in the front!!

Kara Oosterhous said...

Julee:

You are such a precious friend! Hope you guys are doing well and M is feeling better. Lifting you guys up in prayer. Hugs, KMO