11.15.2009

Woo Pig Sooie!

We had a great time at the Hog game this weekend! It was absolutely perfect weather!! And it was such a fun game with the Hogs winning 56-20!!

(Note: Most of the pics are taken with an iphone so excuse the poor quality!)

This was Chelsey's first Razorback football game to attend!! I was so glad she got to go!

Matt's brother, Andy, his girlfriend, Chelsey stayed the weekend with us and we all went tailgating before the game!

Hanging out with our friends from Matt's work!!

Neile and me before going into the game!

We had great seats and had such a great view of many of the Razorback touchdowns! :)

Matt, Greg, Neile and Dan hung out on the field at the end of the game! Cute pic with Big Red!

I really love going to Hog games with my hubby!! :)


Please notice the previous post from tonight as well!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah, we were dressed exactly alike minus the headband! Hahaha!! I love it!! It was such a good game! Glad y'all had a good time!

Alison said...

Looks like a fun time! I can't believe how many people are there! That would never happen in Canada unless it was a hockey game. :)

Ashley said...

You look so cozy in that beautiful red jacket!! ;) I love it!

GREAT PICS!