12.14.2010

Christmastime in Fayetteville.

Sunday night at about 10:45pm, I was feeling down and bored and needed to just get out of the house for a minute. So Matt, Romeo and I jumped in the car, turned on Christmas music, drove through McDonalds for a late night snack, and headed to the town square to see all the lights! We both work around the square so we see them when we are leaving work every night but we havent taken the time yet to just drive around and enjoy them!

Isn't the Fayetteville square beautiful?! They do such a good job each year putting out so many lights!

They have pony and camel rides every night and tons of families enjoy this each year!

Matt said this tree looked "Wicked"! I would have to agree!

Romeo enjoyed looking at all the lights too!

We love our hogs!!

It was a perfect late night escape to clear my mind and spend time with the 2 boys I love so much!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I love driving around looking at Christmas lights. And, embarrassingly, I think I love McDonald's even more. Especially late at night! =) So fun. I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas.

Giggles said...

Ooooh. The tree does look very WICKED! Thanks for sharing. Our town doesn't have a square but the do light up one of the parks and then there is a privately owned Santa's Wonderland. We haven't been to either one yet this year. Hopefully we will go soon.

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

That is crazy how many lights there are! How awesome! I want to drive through a town like that...unfortunantly we dont' have anything close to that :)

Kelly said...

Wow, so beautiful! I wish there was something like that near where I live.

Cara Beth said...

So pretty! :)

mrs shortcake said...

Wow! That's amazing! Merry Christmas!