9.21.2011

29 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 weeks - LAST week in the 20s! CRAZY!
Size of baby: 15.2 inches and 2.14 pounds
Gender: A GIRL!!! Preslee Bell Turner
Maternity Clothes: Running out of options with non-maternity clothes so YES almost all maternity now!
Weight gain: 14 pounds
Belly Button: It is OUT! I had an outie as a child and it feels weird to have it back! ha!
Movement: There is some serious movement going on! I have to tell her to settle down some nights! :)
Sleep: Still sleeping decent but takes more to get comfy!
Symptoms: I am still anemic so I am on prescription iron twice a day. I am hoping this will help my fatigue! Also having some braxton hicks lately, peeing ALL the time, reflux and back pain!
Cravings: I am just hungry ALL the time!!
Best moment this week: Passing my glucose test!!

More new post coming up this week!

8 comments:

emily said...

You look great! YAY for passing the dreaded glucose test! :)

Nancy said...

It's flying by!! You look so pretty!!
Can't wait to see the posts with Preslee in them!!

Jenna said...

You look sooo gorgeous! Seriously, you are the most darling pregnant girl - and I am just sooo happy every time I think about your sweet growing famiy. Can't WAIT to see that precious Preslee!

Cory said...

You are just beautiful!

Leslie said...

Happy 29 weeks! It is flying by!

Krystal said...

You look so great!!! She'll be here before you know it!!

Sara said...

Your looking great! Love that shirt you are wearing!

Sarah-Anne said...

LOVE that top; you always manage to look amazing in your preggo pics!