This is way late but wanted it on here...
Things to remember about Preslee's eighth month:
- I don't know how much you weigh exactly but I think around 17 1/2 pounds.
- You are finishing up your size 2 diapers and moving on to 3s.
- Still wearing 6 month clothes!
- You are nursing 5 times a day.
- You have decided you don't like baby foods so we have moved on to table foods. You aren't feeding yourself yet but you like bites of food! You eat peas, green beans, carrots, peaches, pears, cheese, any kind of bread, mashed potatoes, puffs, & yogurt melts.
- You are getting the hang of the sippy cup but still not drinking a lot from it, mainly just chewing on it then throwing it!
- You are still sleeping 10-12 hours unless your teeth are bothering you. You take a great morning nap but its harder to get you to sleep.
- You have 2 bottom teeth and the top one just broke through! 3 teeth in 3 weeks!
- You are no longer taking Prevacid for your reflux and have had no problems! Yay!
- You are crawling so fast that we lose you in the house if we aren't watching closely!
- You can walk behind your walker and are smiling the whole time!
- Daddy says you are a handful when he's watching you. You are all over the place. You crawl under everything you can get under and find every electrical cord!
- This month, you have started to not enjoy baths. Mainly you don't like when you hair has to be washed. You stand up in the tub and cry. I really hope this is a phase!
- You are chatty! You say mama and bye-bye. We are working hard on Dada!
- You learned to wave and clap!
- Separation anxiety is still around. If I walk out of the room you cry or whine. You also want me to hold you when you are falling asleep but then when I put you down, you wake up and cry. So I have been guilty of just putting you in bed with me and taking an afternoon nap too! :)
- You love to be outside! Thankfully so because you went to your first Davidson Campground and it was 106 all week and we were outside a lot!
- You spent your first night in bed with us while we were traveling! I don't sleep well when you are in bed with us but I do love having you next to me.
- You went to Dallas for the first time with Nanny and mommy!
- You rode on Nanny's boat and went to the lake for the first time!
- You still love Romeo and even try to crawl under him if he stands still next to you!
- You love other kids and watching they play but you also showed some possessiveness over your toys while at the Campground. I am sure you will have the older child syndrome and not want to share! ha!
- One of our favorite things is when you wrinkle your nose and snort! It's so cute!
Outtakes of our cutie!
Preslee- You seriously crack me up every day! You are full of personality and your facial expression are hilarious! You give me kisses every day and when you do, my heart just explodes with more love for you! Our family constantly talks about how perfect you are and how much they love you. I am so proud that you are ours and I thank God that I get to be your momma!