once again, this is way behind but here it is for documentation! :)
Things to remember about Preslee's ninth month:
- At your 9 month appt, you weighed 17.14 and were 27.5 inches long!
- You are wearing size 3 diapers.
- Still wearing 6-9 month clothes!
- You are nursing 5 times a day and eat 3 meals a day! You will literally eat just about anything I give you! Eating off our plate is your favorite!
- You drink water out of your sippy cup at meals.
- You are still sleeping 10-12 hours at night and 2 naps during the day ranging between 45min-2hours!
- You have 4 teeth and I think you are working on more right now!
- You are still crawling & sliding one leg as you go!
- You can walk behind your walker or anything that will move with you!
- You stand alone for many seconds at a time. A few times you have taken 1 step but then realize it and sit down quickly!
- You are a handful and still into everything! Poor Romeo never has his food and water down because you constantly get into it!
- You have started to get mad and lay down on the floor if I take something away from you!
- Bath time is finally fun again!
- You are chatty! You say mama, bye-bye and finally Dada!
- I have been working with you on animal sounds and you will growl like a lion!
- Big thing that happened this month is we MOVED to Little Rock! You were really good during the move & packing up process. I had lots of grandma help and couldn't have done it all without them!
- Romeo has started to play with you and you still love him so much!
- You love other kids and had so much fun at 2 birthday parties this month!
- You have started to share kisses and everyone loves when you kiss them!
Romeo is checking you out!
You seriously are starting to look like a toddler! Especially with shoes on!
I just can't get enough of your sweet face!
Our favorite team, The Arkansas Razorbacks are not doing good this year but you are still cute with your hog gear on! :)
P- You are getting to be so much fun! I love how you can interact with me and I know soon enough you will be having lots of conversations with me! Your personality is really coming out and as much as I know we will butt heads, I love your feistiness and just love to watch you as you turn into a little person with opinions! You are figuring things out and I love seeing you learn new things!
I know I am your mom, but I seriously think you get more beautiful every day! I love you so much sweet girl!