10.03.2008

Brody Francis has arrived!

After laboring all day and not progressing past a 5, Jennifer had a c-section and he was born at 5:12pm. He was 8.5lbs and 22 inches long. They had been telling her that he was about 7.5lbs so this was a little shocking! Jen did amazing and she looks wonderful! She will be back in her regular clothes next week! HA! Brody has been awake since he came out. I mean wide awake and looking around. He is very laid back and you can already tell how much he loves his momma!
There will be many more pics to come our precious Brody!

Waiting to be mommy and daddy!

We were so excited all day!

Waiting to see Brody for the first time!!

HOW SWEET IS THAT??!

Joshua Brody Francis

He has the biggest feet and hands!



Brody passed out after eating!

I love him so much!!

2 comments:

Kara Oosterhous said...

JB: I think someone has "mommy fever"! When the time is right, you will make the best mommy ever! Besides, your baby will be so beautiful... just look at you and Matt! I'm so glad you are blogging and will look forward to keeping up. Love, Kara

Melissa Conaway said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I love that you are doing it so I can keep up with you! I miss you & my hair misses you! haha! I can't believe Josh is a daddy!