1.06.2009

Farewell 140 Razorback Road

This past weekend we moved Matt's mom, Lisa out of her house in Arkadelphia. It's actually located in Hollywood, AR. It is about 10 minutes outside of Arkadelphia. They have lived in this house for 15 years and I have been going out there for the last 8.5 of those years. I felt like I was ending an era of my life. It was really hard to leave this home with so many great memories. We all know that the Lord has a plan and this was part of it. But I know that Lisa and her boys could use some prayers as they make this transition. Here are a few pictures of their house and land on Razorback Road.


The house

Front view of house decorated for Christmas.

This barn was built by Matt, his brother Andy and their dad, Gary. This was the hardest part of leaving because this barn meant so much to them. Gary always wanted to build a barn and decided to do this right before he got sick. We took a ton of pictures and we will never forget it!

The sign that hung on the barn. We took it off to have as a keepsake.

Lisa and the boys by the beloved barn!

So long, 140 Razorback Road. We will miss you!

3 comments:

Melissa Conaway said...

That breaks my heart they moved from that home! I know there were lots of memories there! I'll be praying!

Amanda said...

Franklin showed me where many memories were made playing basketball there. What a special place to so many!!

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

Oh Julee, this made me cry. I'm so sad for you guys :(