2.01.2009

Romeo's fun weekend

This weekend our friends Leslie and Blake had to go out of town so they dropped off their Shiba, Tucker. We had so much fun watching the boys play all weekend. They wrestled, chased each other and even played in the mud. Both would crash at night when it was time to go to bed. Tucker left this evening and Romeo is exhausted! I am so glad too! It has been so cold outside I haven't wanted to walk him often enough so he was over exercised this weekend! Anyway, here are some pictures of our fun weekend!

Tucker and Romeo waiting to go outside.

This is what they did all weeked.

They decided they wanted to play with the same toy!

I loved this one!

Tucker taking a break!

Tucker loved playing in the mud and leftover ice!

Can you tell which one is which??

Sweet friends!

We miss Tucker and can't wait for him to come back and play!

4 comments:

Katie said...

They are precious!

Shannon said...

How cute! They look so much alike!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Eric and Leslie Warford said...

JULEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how to respond to the comments you've left me. So, just wanted to say hi back to you in a comment.

Thanks for the hair comment...I've finally quit jumping every time I see myself in the mirror! :)

I loved looking at all your wedding photos a few weeks back. INCREDIBLE!

See ya in the blog!!!

Leslie

Cara Beth said...

Love the pics. How in the world do you tell them apart! The look identical! And I know exactly what you mean about leaving your son. I am already not looking forward to leaving him for a WEEK in September when Buie and I go to the beach. :( Wish you were here in Little Rock and we could dog sit for each other maybe. That would be fun!