9.18.2009

2 of my loves!


Its ALMOST GAME TIME!! WOOO PIG SOOOOIE!! I am so ready the first Hog game in Fayetteville tomorrow! I love when everyone is in town, dressed in Razorback red and cars are decked out with flags and hog magnets!

We have friends from Arkadelphia coming up to stay with us tomorrow! We are looking forward to hanging out with them and watching the game with one of my college buddies and her new husband!!

I have been a little sick with sinus stuff the past few days. But I feel like I may be getting a little better and I sure hope so because I really want to enjoy the game tomorrow and most of all I want to taste all that good game food! Have I ever told y'all how much I LOVE cotton candy?


I mean seriously, I LOVE IT! I could eat like 5 pkgs of cotton candy at the game if I let myself. Matt likes it too so we make a beeline to the cotton candy stand as soon as we get there. And we always get a blue and a pink!! I could really go for pure sugar right now but I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow!

24 hours until game time and cotton candy time for ME! :)

GO HOGS BEAT GEORGIA!!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY!!! I am so excited! Maybe I will happen to run into you there! HEHE! You never know! We are tailgating! ;)

Love cotton candy!

Hope to see you Sunday...

GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

It was so good to see your mom and dad yesterday! Kohen LLLOOOOVVVEEEEDDDD their dog! He just laughed and laughed at him! Can you believe they've seen Kohen (your dad twice now) and you haven't met him yet?!?! Yall need to meet!!!