11.09.2009

Another wedding shower!

This weekend I went to a shower for a great childhood friend of mine! Kimberly (aka: Kimbo) is 2 years younger than me but we cheered together in junior high and high school and have always been good friends. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I am in hers on December 12th!

All chocolate foods! I was in heaven! I think I tried everything!

These we so cute with their names on the M&Ms!

More delicious goodies... chocolate covered monogramed oreos!! Yummy!

The beautiful bride and me!

She got some really cute things... including this cute apron!

This was a very special gift! Every girl in Kimbo's family has gotten a hand made quilt from her grandmother. Well Mamaw sadly passed away a few months ago but she had made this for Kimbo before she passed. Needless to say there were many tears when she opened this! It was such a sweet moment!

She got her bedding from the hostesses!

She had lots of help from her cute nieces, Bailey and Kelsey.

Kelsey is such a sweetie and we became good pals at the shower!

Friends from high school back together again!! :)

One of my good friends Kassi and her sweet baby Eevi! I love that Eevi is sticking her tongue out! ha!

All of Kimbo's gifts from this shower! It made me want to have another wedding shower and get all new stuff! ha!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

That food looks so good!
And that quilt story is so sweet! I bet that did make her cry!

Lindsey said...

Oh My gosh girl -this all looks so adorable! You are a great friend! You and the bride look SOOOO pretty too! I love her dress and I just looove yours!!!!

I am partial to December wedding because I got married in Dec. myself! =) Can't wait to see wedding pics next month!

Have a great week!

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

I can't believe Kimberly is getting married!!! I remember coaching the cheerleaders when she was captain in Jr. High! I feel really old now....

Alison said...

I love the dress that you are wearing!

Karen At Home Blog said...

What a great shower! I love all the M&M's and monogramed food. So beautiful!

Karen

Summer said...

That food looks yummy! I love the monorammed oreo's! Super cute! You and the bride look so pretty! I love your dress!
Summer

Jen said...

What a fun shower! Just found your blog, it's so cute. You have a new follower :)