7.15.2010

Miss Arkansas.

I am so excited that I am going to be in Hot Springs the next 3 nights for this...

I have never been in pageants myself, but I have always enjoyed attending them & watching them on tv! Then while in college, 2 of my sorority sisters were crowned Miss Arkansas! It was so exciting!! Many other friends were contestants during those years. Since then, I have only missed 2 years of Miss Arkansas! I LOVE IT! I judged two of the prelims this season, so I am looking forward to seeing the girls that I helped crown too!


Miss Arkansas 2009 is Sarah Slocum. She will be giving up her crown on Saturday night and have I mentioned how excited I am to be able to be there again this year?!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

How incredibly fun!!! Get some pics!!!!! :)

KatieB. said...

Have fun! I love watching pageants even though I was never a pageant girl myself. I've always thought the Miss Arkansas girls are some of the prettiest and sweetest ones at the Miss American pageants.

Amo said...

I can't believe that you were never in any pageants! You would have won hands down!

Southern Cinderella said...

How fun! I just love attending pageants too! We have a VERY big pageant here in the Tri-State area called Miss National Peanut Festival. It's huge! All for a peanut! Have a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.