8.18.2010

jillian kate's shower

My best friend Jennifer is having a sweet baby girl next month. Jillian Kate Francis is going to be one loved girl! The shower was on Sunday and here are the photos of all the details...

The entry table had the invitation framed along with a vase with pink bubble gum for all the guest!

I loved how the table turned out. Our goal was a shabby chic feel with the birds/birdnest incorporated!

Ricks bakery totally out-did themselves!! The bottom layer is the exact print of her crib bedskirt and the mod bird is perfect!

Fruit kabobs were so precious in the pot full of moss! These were super easy and were a crowd favorite! :)

We wanted to have something chocolate so we made these mini brownies and then iced them. They were cute and actually looked like of like a birds nest.

Jennifer craved a bunch of candy during this pregnancy so we thought it would fun to share those yummies with everyone.

These pretzels were our salty food. And they were my absolute fav!

We thought banana pudding would be a cool summer treat for the shower guest.

Strawberry lemonade to go with all the PINK! :)

So many presents for the sweet baby girl! And I loved that we had the ultrasound dvd playing for everyone to see Jillian before she arrives Sept. 17th!

Mommy-to-be in one month!!

Jennifer with the hostesses- Leslie, Sarah, Maggie and Jill. This shower wouldn't have been so special without the help of all these girls!

I have more pics from the shower that I will post tomorrow. I wanted to share all the special details that went into this precious baby shower!

13 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness this is TOOOOOO CUTE! I just LOVE IT! Everything was perfect! Y'all did a great job throwing the shower! It was precious!

Lauren said...

Seriously, y'all did such a fabulous job. It turned out precious and so perfect!!!!!!

Jess :) said...

A beautiful shower, indeed!!!! :) Jillian is one lucky and blessed baby to have so many people who love on her and have already spoiled her rotten!!!!! LOVE it!!

Ashley E. said...

Cutest shower ever!

kimmie said...

You did an Amazing Job on this shower!! I saw the pics yesterday on Jennifer's Blog and was sooo impressed! I love getting ideas from all the creativity flowing thru the blog world!!

baby gifts said...

Your shower looked absolutely beautiful!! Everything was perfect All of the details were so impressive and sweet. They really did a great job! Anyway, you look great, you truly deserve to have a wonderful shower. Stay happy and CONGRATULATIONS!! Thank you so much for sharing this.

Nancy said...

Cutest cake I have ever seen :)

Sara said...

The decorations and little details were just amazing!!!

You are such a wonderful friend and so thoughtful :)

Kim said...

You girls did such a great job! I'm going to save this post because I'm starting to plan a shower for my sister in law. Don't want to forget any of these adorable ideas! :)

Anonymous said...

Julee yall did such a great job on the shower. All the details were so perfect and looked beautiful! Great job!

Tiffany said...

SUCH an adorable shower! Love it!

Ashley said...

Love the shower pictures! Yall did an amazing job! I'm totally borrowing some of your ideas for the shower I'm throwing for my boss! Great great ideas!

Emily Richardson said...

You did so good! LOVED the cake and matching the bedding. Glad you got everything done and looking forward to dinner next week:)! You pick the night!