10.26.2010

Halloween for dogs?

OK... I promise there is a point to this post so stick with me! :) So, I am sure that most everyone is familiar with this youtube video but just in case your not... You have to watch this interview by Antoine Dodson. The first video is the actual footage from the local news station.



This next one is the AWESOME remix!! It cracks me up!! It is a really catchy song and this video has had over 35 million views on youtube!! (I have watched this too many times to even count! ha!)




So the reason I am even talking about it today was I received an email today from my husband, titled "Antoine Dogson"! This is the best Dog halloween costume ever!!!

Isn't that absolutely hilarious?!


Now the question is... Does Romeo need a Halloween costume?! Not sure if I really want to spend the money for my dog to have a costume but pets dressed up for Halloween really crack me up!!


This isn't Romeo, but it is a Shiba Inu dressed like a lion! Too cute!


So tell me... Are you dressing your pets up this weekend?

14 comments:

Brittany said...

Oliver is going to be an Ohio State football player. For some reason he has not been liking to wear clothes lately (not sure what happened because he loved them about 6 months ago), so he will just be in his jersey.

I love Romeo's costume!!

Bubba Marley said...

YES YES YES!!! you have to dress up Romeo. The lion coustume would be really cute! Also Target has several costumes for dogs for around $10-$13...if you go check in the halloween section and the pet section. You will have to stop by my blog on Sunday to find out what Bubba was.

Mallory said...

LOL! I have seen that video...too funny and the dog costumes are great too! We won't dress ours up, but love the idea!

April Davidson said...

Oh yes! I generally do not dress my babies up, but it just so happened that we were invited to a dog birthday party and the theme was halloween. Roxie, our Boxer, went as a bananna. She was too cute. I found the costume at Dirt Cheap for $2.14. So, I didn't mind that. They had squirrels, lions, etc. She was too cute.

Katie said...

Julee, all these pictures are hilarious!

Sara said...

I have never dressed up our doggies for Halloween, but I have thought about it quite a few times. The main reason we haven;t is because they both HATE when we put anything on them, so it comes right off or they are just miserable.

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, that Antoine dog costume is cracking me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rae said...

YES!! Percie has a new costume every year! She is a black and white Boston Terrier and she has been a Bumble Bee, A Pink Caterpillar, and this years she is going to be a witch! My mom has 2 dogs, so we usually cordinate their costumes! Ha! This year one of hers is a bat and the other a pumpkin to go with Percie the Witch! We usually buy their costumes after Halloween when the costumes go on half price.

Cara Beth said...

You should so do it, if not JUST for the blog post! :)

Kelz World said...

i have 2 english bulldogs, 1 is going as a bee and the other is going as security (i have a hoodie that says security on it for them).

Team Airhart said...

I have also watched these videos more times than I would like to claim! Our Cooper will absolutely be dressing up this weekend, even though there is no such thing as Halloween in Ukraine! (It should provide for some interesting looks and fun conversations!) She has a Yellow Jacket costume, that also doubles as her attire for GT game days!

Leah said...

oh my goodness I love the Antione Dodson dog costume!!! That is AWESOME

Ting said...

So funny. We can't get enough of antoine's antics!

Kellie Belue Jordan said...

LOL!! So this is where I am from! AND... we have all been mortified that this was on the news! BUT.. omgosh! how awesome is it... Did you know that he has made enough money from the remixes now that he has gotten his family a new house?!?!

P.S. found your blog on Kelly's Korner. :)