11.08.2010

hairchat. quick party hair.


Last week, we had a class/salon day at work! Our boss asked us to find 2 youtube videos of hairstyles we wanted to try on each other! This was one of the most fun and informative classes I have done. I wanted to share one of the videos that I took! You all know how much I love a good poof, so this was for sure one of my favorites! And he makes it look so quick and easy!



Johnny Lavoy has many videos on youtube that you should check out!

Here is the look recreated by one of my fellow stylist! I thought it looked really good!

It really was so simple and you could add a scarf or headband like we did or not wear one at all! Either way, this is a great quick updo for any holiday parties you might have coming up!

We also did some rearranging that day! The salon set up the same way for a couple of years and we were ready for something new!

Before
Before

And now for the After...
I think it seems more open and maybe a little bigger!
I love my new station! Change is always a good thing!

5 comments:

capperson said...

That hairstyle is soo cute! That's the one bad thing about cutting y hair, I can't do cute updos :(

Angela Cliff and Sam said...

That turned out great! I feel like I still know what's going on at Metro when you post about hair/work. Thanks for all of the great pictures.

ty said...

Is this Metropolis? I've been needing a good hair-did lately ...

Kara Wright said...

Oh my word, I love this!!

Raquel said...

Can you do a blog post for brunettes, specific to hair color. How to maintain deep rich color for the winter. My natural red seems to shine through quick even with coloring.