2.07.2011

More snow!

So... we have another chance of snow on Wednesday!! Don't get me wrong, I love snow but it's just been so much lately. I'm getting closer to saying I'm ready for it to quit! Ha! Plus I'm cold all the time!! Here are few more snow pics from last week!

We met Romeo's shiba friend, Tucker out in the front yard to say hi!
They wanted to go for a walk but it was just tooooo cold for me to be outside that long!
These boys would probably disagree with me not wanting more snow! They love it and eat it like it's going away tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey cutie!! I have been a bad blogger friend and am just now seeing your new layout! LOVE it!! SO cute!!

We got some snow here in Memphis this morning and are expecting more Wed. I can't believe this winter, it's been crazy!! Hope you have a wonderful week!!