4.05.2011

Nothing to blog.

Every day, I get mad because I haven't blogged that day but I just haven't had much to say lately.

I've been busy but always make time to spend with my sweet boy!
This is my new favorite pic! I love how sleepy & sweet he looks!!
He is always so curious to what I am doing!
We also had a week visitor! Ruby the pug came to stay while her momma had a baby! :) They had the best time playing together all week!

So... this is all I have for now but I promise to get back to blogging soon! I have lots going on in the next few weeks so hopefully I will have some fun things to blog about!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't even know you & I have missed your posts!
Glad you are doing good & spending time with that cutie, Romeo!!

Leslie said...

Hoping you are well & look forward to your posts :)

Horned Frog, PA-C said...

Just stumbled across your blog through a friend's. Romeo is quite a handsome shiba! We have a 3 year old female shiba, Lacey. And it looks like she has a lot in common with your boy - she too loves snow, sleeping and staring out windows. Shibas are characters!