Things to remember about Preslee's fourth month:
- At your 4 month appt, you weighed 12.2 (25%), 22.8 inches long (10%) and your head is 15.8 inches (35%).
- You are wearing size 1 diapers and 0-3/3 month clothes.
- You are still breastfeeding exclusively! You take a bottle of breast milk very easily if we are out and about or with a sitter!
- You are nursing is getting quite a bit faster! Normally just 20-25 min and eating every 3/3.5 hours during the day and you are sleeping 10 sometimes 11 hours at night!
- My favorite time with you is still after you nurse. Your smile is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!
- You talk constantly and get louder if we are paying attention to you. Your giggle is getting bigger and louder too! We will do anything to hear you laugh!
- You are officially out of the swaddle! I just tried it one night and we never went back.
- You love to take naps in your swing and sleep there most days because you will sleep longer than in the crib! I love that you fall asleep so easily there!
- Your still taking Prevacid along with mylanta twice a day for reflux.
- You love to kick and play on your piano play mat and have started to turn all circles on the mat.
- You found your thumb and try to suck it but never suck for long. I was a thumb sucker so I am ok with you sucking yours since you won't take a paci!
- Your hair is growing still crazy! I have tried all kinds of things with it lately but it has a mind of its own!
- Still hate your car seat but some days aren't as bad. I really hope this gets better soon!
- We started using the stroller and letting you face forward and you love it!! You feel like such a big girl!
- You still really enjoy your bath and have started to kick and splash.
- You went on your first long road trip to TN to visit Papaw! You watched Mickey Mouse clubhouse when you were awake and did surprisingly pretty well in the car for that long!
- You have started to notice Romeo more and sometimes even smile at him! I think he loves you but is a little jealous of all the attention we give you!
Romeo wanting his picture made too... actually he wanted my attention! :)
After St. Patricks day, I noticed that green looks so cute on you! I love this Polo romper and I am so excited to start dressing you in your summer clothes!
And this is how we end all photo shoots! Little Diva!
Preslee- I didn't know I could love anything so much! I also don't know how my love for you will grow more because I feel like my heart is full now that I have you! You are my little buddy and I love spending my days with you! Daddy and I argue over who loves you more. We think you are the prettiest and sweetest baby we have ever seen! Our whole family is absolutely obsessed with you and want to see you every chance they get! That means lots of FaceTime! We all love you more than words can even say!