Things to remember about Preslee's fifth month:
- You weigh almost 14 pounds.
- You are wearing size 2 Luvs brand diapers and 3 month clothes.
- You are still breastfeeding exclusively! You take 5-6 ounces in a bottle when you take one.
- You are sleeping 10-11 hours at night. Normally from 8:30/9:00pm-7:00/7:30am.
- You love to take naps in your swing and sleep there most days because you will sleep longer than in the crib! You are slowly dropping naps. You take a long morning nap and 2 shorter ones in the afternoon. I think you will join those 2 and will take one in the afternoon soon. You are staying awake about 2 hours after eating now and on occasion it's longer if we are out doing something!
- Your still taking Prevacid along with mylanta twice a day for reflux.
- You roll both ways and love to kick and play on the floor!
- You are constantly moving! You kick and move your arms all day.
- You are always looking around and trying to figure out what things are!
- When you are nursing, if someone walks in the room, you pop off and want to look at them and see what they are doing! You are very nosy! :)
- You are really starting to show emotion. We ask you to kiss us and most of the time you do! It melts our hearts!
- We got our jogger stroller and you love it!
- You still really enjoy your bath and you kick and splash and get us wet!
- You talk all the time! You make many sounds and squeals. We love to hear your sweet voice!
- You find the tv in any room you are in! I try not to let you watch it a lot but you do love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- 2 days before you turned 5 months, you sat up for a few seconds by yourself! You are getting so sturdy and will be sitting on your own all the time very soon!
I took about 30 pics of her and could barely narrow it down. So here are few more! :)
Her trademark pic... She's done! :)
Preslee- You are just a joy to be with every day! I love going in your room to get you in the mornings, I love to rock you to sleep at night and I absolutely love all the sweet smiles and laughs I get throughout the day! I feel like you really have grown up a lot this month. This seems like such a fun age. I am still in awe that you are my daughter and I thank God for you everyday! I love you more than words can say!
I was playing around with iPhoto collage and just had to share this comparison! It's so hard to believe how much P has grown in 5 months!