5.09.2012

Bath time with our growing girl!

I feel like it was yesterday that we were giving Preslee her first bath at home! She was so tiny in the bath tub! 
 In the first month, she grew a little bit but still wasn't sure about bath time!
 Soon after, she decided she LOVED bath time! Everyone loves to give her a bath! 
 She loves to soak! :) 
 I love all her cute hooded towels.
This is one of my all time favorite pics of our baby!
 But last night, she was a big girl and took a bath without the baby sling! She sat up in the tub like a pro!
 Seriously where did my newborn go?! I can't believe she is sitting so well! 
 I want to freeze time right now and never forget these fun times! 
I love this bathing beauty SO MUCH!! 

6 comments:

kaydubya said...

How do you keep the soap out of her face when you rinse her head? My daughters a yr old and she still lays down in the bath because I can't figure out how to do it without getting soap in her face?

Nancy said...

She's so precious!

Anonymous said...

aww so is so precious! and looks so happy to be sitting!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable !!!!

Anonymous said...

She is too precious!

Katie said...

Hey Julie...what a cutie! Our babies are about the same age :) I was wondering if you could tell me where you got this tub? I have one, but it is pink and I would like a more plain one. If you have time you could let me know on my blog or email me at ckwestphal@hotmail.com. Thanks :)