- You weigh about 16 1/2 pounds.
- You are wearing size 2 diapers and 6 month clothes.
- You are still breastfeeding! You take 6-7 ounces in a bottle when you take one.
- You nurse 5 times a day and eat solids dinner and breakfast!
- You still are not sure about how to work the sippy cup but you are still obsessed with a water bottle!
- You are sleeping 10-12 hours at night. You are taking 2 naps a day and sometimes a cat nap before dinner!
- You have started sleeping the majority of the time on your belly.
- Your daddy puts you to sleep by laying you across his knees while bouncing and patting and you fall fast asleep!
- You're still taking Prevacid twice a day for reflux.
- You are crawling everywhere and crawling fast!
- You started pulling up on everything too and I can tell that you will walk early too!
- You are getting in to everything! You love everything on the ground that you aren't supposed to have like all electrical cords, dog food, shoes, etc.!
- You new favorite thing is to get under the coffee table!
- You still love taking a bath but hate getting your diaper changed or getting dressed!
- You jabber constantly and love to hear your own voice. You have said Mama a few times but never directly to me.
- You like playing on the floor with toys but you have started having some separation anxiety so most of the time I have to be sitting by you.
- Your personality is getting bigger each day! And you can really throw a fit when you are mad!
- You have started to pull out your bows and this makes me sad! Hoping that repetition will help you to continue to wear them!
- You are constantly thinking and get bored easily!
I love this pose and hope its a glimpse into a cheerleading future!
Little toot turning around and not participating!
Her shirt says "This is my little black dress"!
Preslee, Each month I think is my favorite but watching you do so much more this month has just been a blast! I can see that my days of relaxing are done though. I know I have said this before but you really are my little buddy! I love having you with me! You make me smile constantly! I love you baby girl!