7.10.2012

7 months





Things to remember about Preslee's seventh month:
  • You weigh about 16 1/2 pounds.
  • You are wearing size 2 diapers and 6 month clothes.
  • You are still breastfeeding! You take 6-7 ounces in a bottle when you take one. 
  • You nurse 5 times a day and eat solids dinner and breakfast!  
  • You still are not sure about how to work the sippy cup but you are still obsessed with a water bottle! 
  • You are sleeping 10-12 hours at night. You are taking 2 naps a day and sometimes a cat nap before dinner!
  • You have started sleeping the majority of the time on your belly. 
  • Your daddy puts you to sleep by laying you across his knees while bouncing and patting and you fall fast asleep! 
  • You're still taking Prevacid twice a day for reflux. 
  • You are crawling everywhere and crawling fast!
  • You started pulling up on everything too and I can tell that you will walk early too!
  • You are getting in to everything! You love everything on the ground that you aren't supposed to have like all electrical cords, dog food, shoes, etc.!
  • You new favorite thing is to get under the coffee table!
  • You still love taking a bath but hate getting your diaper changed or getting dressed! 
  • You jabber constantly and love to hear your own voice. You have said Mama a few times but never directly to me. 
  • You like playing on the floor with toys but you have started having some separation anxiety so most of the time I have to be sitting by you. 
  • Your personality is getting bigger each day! And you can really throw a fit when you are mad!
  • You have started to pull out your bows and this makes me sad! Hoping that repetition will help you to continue to wear them! 
  • You are constantly thinking and get bored easily! 
I love this pose and hope its a glimpse into a cheerleading future! 
Little toot turning around and not participating!
Her shirt says "This is my little black dress"! 

Preslee,  Each month I think is my favorite but watching you do so much more this month has just been a blast! I can see that my days of relaxing are done though. I know I have said this before but you really are my little buddy! I love having you with me! You make me smile constantly! I love you baby girl!  

8 comments:

Its Me Again Margaret said...

So cute! I so wish I would have blogged updates on Emma!

Unknown said...

Love her hair!!!! My little walked full on walking at nine months!!

Kerri Dunsworth said...

She is so cute! I love her little sandals!

Jennifer said...

Such a big girl!!
That picture of her turned around reminds me of the picture at her 2 or 3 month post where she had that little ruffle bottom onesie on and was turned around in the chair! :)
I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Nancy said...

Precious in every way!

Elizabeth said...

She is growing so fast! I love looking at her monthly posts because Ava was doing the same things just 3 months ago! Crazy how time flies!!

Crystal Renee said...

I LOVE HER SHOES! She is getting so big. She is so darn cute!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy 7 months, Preslee!