10.15.2012

Silent Auction for The Turners



Beginning today, there is a Silent Auction being held on several blogs with all the proceeds going to benefit Julee and Preslee. 

For a detailed explanation of how to list items or how to bid on items for the auction, go HERE

Visit any one of the following blogs to access the silent auction:


A big thank you to the bloggers behind the blogs listed above. Thank you all for your hard work to make this silent auction possible. Also, a huge thank you to each person who is donating items for the auction. You continue to bless the Turners with your incredible acts generosity. 

Information on the memorial fund: 

Preslee Turner College Fund
Summit Bank
PO Box 965
Arkadelphia, AR 71923

Online donations can be made to the memorial fund through this link:
https://www.summitbankdirect.com/donations.php

Thank you again and again for each and every way you have loved, supported and encouraged this family. Most of all, thank you for your continued prayers for them. 

-Jennifer Francis

4 comments:

katie said...

Hey julee! just popping back in to check on you! im just a stranger to you and left a comment a few days back but with the overwhelming amount of comments im not sure if you got it and that is TOTALLY fine! I just want to reassure you that there are people out there that have been touched by your story and Matts life and as much as it probably feels as though life is carrying on we are all still thinking about you and praying for you! I have found it so hard to think of anything else myself lately and even though you're a stranger it really has effected me! I am holding my daughter and husband tighter and even our financial problems are greatly welcomed when I think of how much worse it could be! You are so so strong and with your faith in God and your beautiful baby girl by your side you will get through this! ~Katie

katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie Mip said...

Against all hope, in hope I believe...Romans 4:18


Praying for that same peace I have been asking for since I first heard the news. I pray it washes over you all and provides a blanket of comfort.

Jen said...

Julee, I just spent an hour watching Matt's funeral on the THV website. What an amazing man, husband and father! You have been on my mind non stop since I heard the news. I hope you are doing okay and that Miss Preslee is bringing you joy! Jen