5.11.2014

Disney on Ice!

When I heard that Disney on Ice was coming to town, I knew that it was a must for us to see. After Disney World in September, we haven't come off the Disney high. Preslee is obsessed, like most children, with all the characters and now all the princesses. I love it!

I love the pure innocence and the genuine love you can see in her eyes when she is talking about them or watching them on tv. Then the expression she made when seeing them again, just about made me cry.

We went with my brother, sister-in-law and their two kiddos because I knew Preslee would love having them with us. We took the kids to dinner at All Aboard in Little Rock. It was our first time there and it was such a neat place. There is a train that delivers your food to your table. The kids thought it was so fun.

Then we were off to see the show... but not before the girls turned into Cinderella! They wore matching dresses and were thrilled about it. They both had purses to match and carried them the whole night. I absolutely love having a girly girl! :)


The show was even better than I expected. We had a great seats and the kids could see all the characters. Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy were the emcees. Then the show consisted of 4 acts, that were Little Mermaid, Rapunzel, Brave and Beauty & the Beast. It was very entertaining with something to sing along to or look at the fun costumes on the skaters.


 Can I just say that I want her to stay little forever? I love seeing life again through her little eyes! 


I can't wait for another Disney on Ice to come to town, because these 3 will for sure be there! 



10 comments:

Sarah said...

We saw that show last fall and loved it!! So fun!!!

Natasha said...

I'm glad you're blogging again Julee. I still pray often for you and Preslee. And this looks like a really fun night!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time !

A Mother's Love said...

They are so cute! Glad y'all had a good time.

Nancy said...

That sweet girl is getting so grown up! I know you guys had the best time!!

Unknown said...

Nice Info! The radio is one of the powerful way of having the news that whats going on in the world and one of the best part of media.

Junk Cars Cash | Selling Junk Cars

stone home said...




اسعار الحجر الهاشمى

واجهات فلل حجر هاشمى

تشطيب واجهات منازل حجر طبيعى

اسعار الحجر الهاشمى لتشطيب الواجهات

واجهات منازل مصرية

واجهات حجر هاشمى كريمى

واجهات منازل حجر هاشمى

تشطيب واجهات منازل حجر

واجهات حجر هاشمى وطوب فرعونى

stone home said...


حجر هاشمى فرز اول

تشطيب واجهات منازل حجر

اسعار وانواع الحجر الهاشمى

حجر واجهات منازل

اسعار حجر تشطيب واجهات منازل

stone home said...


تصاميم واجهات منازل مودرن

واجهات عمارات حجر طبيعى

سعر الحجر الهاشمى الهيصم

واجهات منازل حجر

سعر الحجر الهاشمى

اسوار منازل حجر هاشمى

واجهات حجر فرعونى

واجهات حجر هاشمى هيصم

stone home said...



انواع واسعار الحجر الهاشمى

تشطيب واجهات حجر هاشمى

تشطيب واجهات منازل

ديكورات حجر مايكا

انواع حجر الديكور الداخلى