11.25.2008

Busy week!

Last weekend, we went to Arkadelphia after Matt got off work on Friday. My mom cooked a fabulous dinner on Saturday. Funny story though... My dad cleaned up the kitchen after we all ate and put the casseroles in the oven to keep the dogs from getting in them. He left to go back to the duck camp. We smelled something burning about an hour later and my mom went to check... He had left the oven on!!! So all of my moms food that she had stayed up all night cooking was ruined! I mean CHARRED! It was so sad. She was so upset to not get to eat left overs. At least we all got to eat together and it really was so delicious!


Sunday my mom and I hosted a baby shower for my friend Kassi and her sweet baby Eevi. Here are few sweet pics of Eevi Bliss Talbot.

The cute cake came from Blue Cake Company in Little Rock.


Eevi slept through the whole shower!


Isn't this funny?! We were holding her from behind.


Kassi, Eevi and me during the shower!


My poor husband is always sick and of course ended up getting the stomach bug on Sunday while we were at the shower. We finally got him some meds in the early evening but we didn't drive back until Monday so he could rest on Sunday night.

We are headed back down to Arkadelphia tomorrow for Thanksgiving. So much driving!! We will be doing lunch with Matt's moms side of the family. It is always held out at this great-grandfathers farm house. Its so fun to see everyone and eat a great meal. And of course our annual football game is the highlight of the day!


Matt and me at Thanksgiving last year!

The old Farm house



Then the rest of the weekend will be in Tennessee. We always visit my moms side of the family during Thanksgiving. I am so excited! I can not wait to be there. I will add tons of pics and tell all about my weekend in Nashville next week!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Everyone get your house decorated this weekend and get ready to post pics on December 15th for the Tour of Homes! So fun!

No comments: