9.28.2009

Happy Birthday Rachel and Leah!

September 28th is the birthday of two very special people to me! First it is my cousin Leah's birthday! We are 3rd cousins but wish we were sisters! She and her family live close to Nashville, TN and I really wish we lived closer. We would probably get in a lot of trouble living closer to each other and I know for a fact that we would be broke! We both like (I mean, LOVE) to shop! We always buy the same stuff because we have the same taste in clothes and it doesn't matter since we are only together maybe twice a year! :) I miss her so much and I wish I could be in Nashville today to help her celebrate her last year in the 20s!! LOVE YOU LEAH!

(This is Leah and her daughter, Allison. I couldn't find a pic of the two of us so this gorgeous pic will have to do!)


Also...it is my new sister-in-law's birthday!! Rachel and my brother, Evan, got married in May 22, 2009. I am so happy that my brother found someone that makes him so happy! She is a great cook and takes care of him the way my mom and I always wanted him to be taken care of. I wish I could see her on her birthday too. But I'm going home in a couple of weeks so we are going to have a birthday party for her then! I hope you have a wonderful day today! Love you Rach!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL BELL AND LEAH MILAM!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birtday to Rachel and Leah!!
Rachel needs to come up so we can go to Mellow and she can have a cake from Rick's!
I wish I could meet sweet Leah...I mean...I do already feel like I have known her for years(that's not weird..right?!)...but I hope to meet one day in person! Haha!

Ashley said...

YAY! Happy Birthday to the family! Your sister in law is beautiful like you!!!

BIG HUGS!!!!

Ash ;)