10.19.2010

Pumpkin Dip.

My friend, Michelle over at Yount Happenings , posted this really yummy fall pumpkin dip the other day! I made it last night and it was DELICIOUS! My co-workers are loving it and my twitter friends are wanting to the recipe so here you go!!




Pumpkin Dip:

2 cups powdered sugar
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
1 can pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 cups Cool Whip

Beat softened cream cheese until light and fluffy. Stir in powdered sugar and blend well. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice and blend well. Fold in Cool Whip. Chill and serve. You can serve it in a cue bowl along with vanilla wafers, ginger snap cookies, graham crackers or whatever sounds yummy to you!

6 comments:

Jess :) said...

THANK YOU!!!! I didn't even ask you for it when I got your Tweet about it because I just KNEW you'd post the recipe!!! Thanks, girl! I've got lounge duty at school in about a month and this will be a dip I will make!!!!!!! :) However, I'll probably have to put a lock on it or I'll eat it all before I even get it to work. Ha! *Well, not really kidding, but you know!*

YUMM-O!

The Bowden's said...

Oh my goodness! I HAVE to make that very soon. :) Thanks!!

Nancy said...

That looks TOOOO good!!

Lauren said...

Looks SO good!!!!!!!!! :)

The Conway's said...

What did you dip in the yummy pumpkin dip?

Bubba Marley said...

Wish I was one one your co-workers, cause that sounds SO good!